Friday, August 8, 2008

Trek XO1


Just got a Trek XO1 cross bike. I chose this bike for a couple of reasons. It seemed to be a great value with all Shimano 105, and I needed one with rim brakes because I bought it primarily to race it. The only things I swapped out were the seat and seat post for now. Had it out for a little spin and my first impression is good.

After I get some miles on it I'll give a lot more detailed review. Not sure what's up for the weekend, nobody will commit. There's the Black Bear race in Charleston, WV and the Kinzua Classic. The only person that gave me a definite answer was Ruth. She's heading up to 7-Springs to get ready for the 24 hour race and going to Roaring Run on the other day. No matter where I go there'll be plenty of fun to be had.


Justin

No comments: