Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tennessee

The past 3-4 to weeks have been pretty strange for me. Here's a quick run down of it I've never been in Tennessee then back in April I went there for the Cohutta and now about a month later I'm heading down there again for the Dirt Sweat and Gears 12 hours race. It should be a good time as long as the weather holds up I've heard if it rains the mud is insane. So I find it pretty strange that I've never been there in 39 years and now I'll be there twice in less than 4 weeks apart. Some other strange happenings is that I've ridden 3 new bikes in the span of 4 days that's a record. Usually when I get a new frame I build it the same day that's what I did last Friday. Then on Saturday I finally built up a frame that I've had for over 5 weeks that's a record. Then on Tuesday I built up a frame that I picked up on Monday that I ordered about three months ago that also is a record. But enough about that Tennessee here I come again.

J

No comments: