Thursday, February 11, 2010

Enough Already

I've had enough already and I'm not talking about the weather. But in a round about way I guess I am talking about the weather. It seems just about everywhere at work, on the radio everyone is crying about the weather. Is everyone a WUSS? It's just snow and I don't like to inconvenienced but that's all it really is. As far as I know no the snow hasn't killed anyone yet. Or did it and I missed something? I'm sure the it would suck not having power for several days. Most of the people crying about shoveling the snow could use the exercise. The people crying that their street hasn't been plowed try walking it will make you appreciate your car a little more. This is like a once every 20 year storm maybe you should try to embrace the snow? Try skiing, snowshoeing or go sled riding? Whatever funny thing is about it is the some people complaining about the snow now will be complaining about the weather when it's to hot and humid in the summer.

J


2 comments: