Thursday, November 13, 2008

What to do?

Did you ever do something and then wonder why did I do that? I do it allot but that latest one was deciding to go out to NJ for the USGP race. I thought about going to the Cross Race in Cleveland on Sunday but got Steeler tickets. The decision to go to the game was actually a hard one. I race almost every weekend but now that there's not many races left they all seem so precious, and I only get the chance to go to one game year. I chose the game but after talking to Gerry I decided to race one of the USGP races.

Everything was great then I meet Sam for some CX practice and felt like crap. I came home and started packing wondering how much to pack? In the back of my mind I know that I'm forgettng something, just hope it's something cheap and easy to get. Then I started wondering did I make the right choice? I figured there's only one way to find out go and see what happens. I'm sure I'll know by 2:00 Saturday.

Justin

1 comment:

jpok & ruthless said...

GOOD LUCK cute! Have a fun trip:-) Glad you decided to go AND you still get to go the football game:-)while I rake all the leaves, what are you second guessing? It's a perfect weekend for you!